Personal & family protection

If you have a mortgage, people who depend on your income, or you want to protect your lifestyle in the event of an accident or illness protection insurance could help you and your family avoid a financial disaster.

In the Event of Death

A Life Insurance policy will pay out a cash sum to your family if you die unexpectedly. Most commonly used to pay off your mortgage but your family's needs might be more than just shelter when you are gone.

Call me or book a meeting for a free assessment.

In the Event of Ill Health

Critical illness insurance plans pay out a tax-free lump sum on the diagnosis of a range of serious (but not fatal) conditions. These conditions include things like heart attack, stroke, cancer, major organ transplants and many others. 

Your earning capacity will be reduced during your illness and probably after your recover.

Wouldn't it be nice to know you could pay off the mortgage and adapt your home if something happened to you or a member of your family?

In the Event of being Unable to Work

Income protection insurance is my favourite type of insurance, it pays out a regular income if you become unable to work because of illness or injury.  It could help you keep up with your mortgage repayments or rent, and other day-to-day living costs until you are able to return to work.

We can arrange cover to replace a percentage (normally up to 70 per cent) of your lost income until you reach retirement, return to work, or die, whichever happens first. Alternatively, cover can be arranged for a limited period of time, which will result in a cheaper premium.

If like most people, you realise Universal credit wouldn't be enough to continue doing the things you are your family enjoy then why not give me a call?


It is probably cheaper than you think! And a conversation is completely free.

Home & Contents Insurance

Buildings insurance 

All lenders require you to fully insure your property for the total cost of rebuilding it. Buildings insurance covers your home, as well as its fixtures and fittings.

Contents insurance 

Contents insurance protects your household goods and personal property.

Make sure my Mortgage is Paid

MPPI helps you keep up your mortgage repayments if you can’t work due to redundancy, an accident or ill health. Benefits are usually paid for 12 months, although some providers offer 24 months’ cover for accident and sickness only.